For the average small business, doing your own bookkeeping is a time-consuming chore. If you are not attuned to the ins and outs of how to manage your books correctly, you are only encouraging a catastrophe. Books for auditing purposes need to be kept up to date with accurate and precise configuration. It is far more time-saving and beneficial for smaller businesses to outsource and use the professional expertise of a full charge bookkeeper.
Furthermore, by outsourcing, there is no need to employ an in-house bookkeeper, nor do you need to buy any expensive software. You only have to think about the running of and the ways of how to improve your business.
Most full charge bookkeepers have been in a business environment for many years, and are well acquainted with all bookkeeping practices and happy to relieve you of the tedium of having to keep books up to date yourself. They provide both on and off-site bookkeeping, payroll, collections and project management at the most reasonable charges for their services.
Besides looking after the bookkeeping for small and medium sized businesses, full charge bookkeepers specialize in bookkeeping servicing for online businesses as well. They are well qualified in the use of Quickbooks services like Quickbooks Professional, Quickbooks Premiere, Quick books Enterprise, and Quickbooks online.
Individuals and enterprises in the Greater Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley area, Santa Clarita Valleys and Simi Valley, make use of bookkeeping and affiliated services, provided by Unchained Financial Services.
Set up and maintenance, training, budget preparation, AR, AP., Collections, Sales, Payroll and Project Management, are all expertly offered as well.
Various types of businesses for “full-charge” bookkeeping
- Online Business
- Legal Firms
- Service oriented business
Using the expertise of a freelance full-charge bookkeeper
Among the many benefits is the fact that that outsourcing is cost-effective. The rates charged by Unchained Financial Services are thirty to forty per cent less than those you would otherwise have to pay for outsourcing bookkeeping.
- You have peace of mind knowing that your bookkeeping is being handled by a professional with twenty-five years of financial acumen behind her.
- You will be relieved of the tedium of keeping your bookkeeping entries up to date yourself.
- No worries about the chores of filling in forms for payroll taxes, workers compensation, unemployment insurance, disability, or overtime
- No need for costly software or office equipment.
Services offered by many full charge bookkeepers
- Establishing Bookkeeping Workflow
- One on One training
- Budget Forecast
- QuickBooks Setup
- QuickBooks Management
- Workers Compensation
- Payroll, Tax, and W2 end of financial year processing
- Data entry and secure data exchange
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Receivables and payables
- Sales tax service
- 1099 service
- Monthly p&l, balance sheet and general ledger
- Assistance on-site or offsite
- Aging and vendor reports
- A time diary of work provided and invoice
- Setting up client’s books and training of maintaining them